Development and manufacturing of premium ammunition for sport, hunting, and security forces

Hero image
About division

CSG Ammo+

CSG’s Ammo+ division comprises companies that are linked via ownership to the Italian company Fiocchi Munizioni. Besides Italy, it also operates in the United States and the United Kingdom.

The division’s companies offer small-caliber ammunition for pistols, revolvers, rifles, and shotguns in a variety of price ranges, including premium ammunition. Approximately 80 percent of its production is directed toward the civilian firearms market, primarily for hunting, sports shooting and personal defence (the leisure segment). The remaining 20 percent of its production is made for defence and security forces. Fiocchi also has a division dedicated to the development and production of high quality ammunition for special forces operating in extreme conditions. Fiocchi products are renowned in the sports sector as well. The company is a partner to a number of top sport shooters and biathletes.

What we offer
Law and Enforcement
Recreational shooting
Ammunition accessories
Companies of Ammo+
Fiocchi Munizioni

World leader in small caliber ammunition for hunting, sporting and security forces

Fiocchi of America

Production of most of the Fiocchi products sold on the US market

Baschieri & Pellagri

Design, development and production of gunpowder, wads, Gordon cases, biodegradable components and premium shotshells

Lyalvale Express

Leading British manufacturer of shot ammunition

CSG Compliance Program

Our Compliance tools

Ethics line

Unlawful or unethical behaviour is unacceptable to us. In an effort to effectively prevent and detect it, we have created an internal whistleblowing system - an ethics hotline based on anonymity, confidentiality and impartiality in the assessment of each report.

Ethics line

Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct forms the basis of the Group's compliance program and its employees, as well as management, are obliged to follow the Code in their daily work.

Code of Conduct

We care about the world we live and work in

We grow sustainably. We continuously invest in the companies that are part of the Group, also with the aim of reducing the ecological footprint and energy intensity of their production. We are developing our corporate governance and continuously improving conditions for our employees.

Environmental support

Industry with respect to the environment.

CSG Strategy

  • We are committed to minimising our environmental impact and exploring opportunities in renewable energy.
Industry with respect to the environment.Responsible industry starts with people.Resposibility in every decision.

Social responsibility

Sustainable corporate governance